Why is training important?
It does not matter what the size of your business is, if you have employees (or are self-employed) health and safety should be at the top of your priority list. The training should be appropriate to your business and a record kept of training completed.
Why do you need Health & Safety training?
• It is The Law – Breaking the health and safety law can have severe consequences for your business.
• Risks Can Be Found in Any Workplace – From building sites to a quiet business office, all workplaces come with their own unique hazards.
• Creates a Safe Company Culture – A strong health and safety policy can help a business build a good relationship with its employees, suppliers and customers.
• Can Make You Company Stand Out – Health and safety training is important because it can often play a role in what projects a company can bid for and how they are awarded.
Need training help or advice?
Live Awareness Training
We offer the following live training:
• Safety Induction – New Employee
• COVID-19 Return To Work Safety Induction
• Manual Handling Awareness
• Display Screen Equipment Awareness
All live awareness training sessions are delivered in a One To One session using Microsoft Teams and have a fixed cost £25.00. All sessions include a certificate of attendance and a free workplace assessment document. Contact us below to book.
In Company Training
We offer the following training at your venue in the Newark, Grantham & Lincoln areas:
• Manual Handling
• Display Screen Equipment Training & Assessment
• Risk Assessment
• Personal Protective Equipment
• Fire Marshall
• Working at Height – Ladders & Step Ladders
In Company Group training is £150 per session and includes certificates of attendance (Based on 6 participants).
In Company One To One training is £50 per session and includes a certificate of attendance.
Easy Safety can also help you create your own training material to use with your employees and if required we can also deliver it for you. This can be created in the format of your choice using your businesses logos and templates.